Multiple Sclerosis Home > Aubagio
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Bone marrow problems
- A weakened immune system due to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), or any other cause
- Frequent or uncontrolled infections, or currently have an infection
- Lung or breathing problems
- Numbness or tingling in your hands or feet
- Had serious skin reactions while using other medications
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Aubagio and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Aubagio and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.