More Details on Rebif
If you forget to take a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, do not take Rebif on two consecutive days. This may mean slightly rearranging your dosing schedule for one week. You can go back to your regular schedule the next week, making sure to separate all doses by at least 48 hours.
- Rebif 22 mcg prefilled syringes or auto-injectors
- Rebif 44 mcg prefilled syringes or auto-injectors
- Rebif Titration pack (used when first starting Rebif to slowly increase the dose), which contains the following:
- Six Rebif 8.8 mcg prefilled syringes or auto-injectors
- Six Rebif 22 mcg prefilled syringes or auto-injectors.
Is There a Generic Version of Rebif?
Currently, there are no generic versions of Rebif licensed for sale (see Generic Rebif).